Yum Instagram

Thursday 5 February 2015

The Perfect Fluffy Vanilla Cupcake

 When having one of those days that nothing seems to cheer you up or get you going .. there is one thing to do , experiment until you find the perfect fluffy cupcake recipe and so I did . I have finally found the perfect vanilla fluffy light cupcake . It felt as if I was eating a vanilla flavoured cloud .

 The best thing about all this that is a super easy and plain cupcake but it I assure you it will still make your mouth water . At least I can truly say I loved every bite that I took since while writing this post I have already devoured two .


I chose not to do any icing topping for this as to enjoy their plain sweet vanilla taste but I am sure if you were to try it with icing it will still taste super amazing. And lets face it having children eating a cupcake full of icing is pretty messy so these are snack that will reduce the mess and so they can make a great travel snack for example for school or work .


Ingredients: 

  • Self Rising Flour (2cups) 
  • Caster sugar (1/2 cup)
  • Baking powder (1&1/2 tsp) 
  • Melted Butter (1/3 cup)
  • 3 egg whites 
  • Milks (1/2 cup)
  • Vanilla extract (1&1/2t tsp)

  1. Mix the flour , sugar and the baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
  2. preheat the oven to 250 degrees. 
  3. Melt the Butter on low heat and add it to the mixture 
  4. Add the egg whites, Milk and vanilla extract .
  5. Mix well 
  6. line the cupcake liners and fill them half way 
  7. and bake for 15 to 20 minutes 
Enjoy 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram